Direct From The Factory
Are you an artist, hobbyist, have a school project, amateur radio fan or just an enthusiast looking for a small amount of copper or aluminium wire or our other speciality wires?
How to Order:
- View the product range BELOW, complete the enquiry form and submit to the office for a quotation to be sent to you.
- We will check stocks, price the postage & handling and send you a full QUOTE within a few hours.
- You can then arrange payment by EFT or Phone our office 02 4272 2905 with your Credit card details and quote No. See Payments.
- We do not have wire coils made up. We carry all our wire in bulk factory lots. Once your order is paid for we will issue a work order on the winding shop to make up your job. Allow 1-2 days for your order makeup
- The postal address on your enquiry form will be used for your order delivery. If you wish a different address please advise us before order confirmation.
- We must have a normal deliverable address. We can endorse your package with special delivery instructions (Eg leave at the door), but hold no responsibility for it being carried out.
- Once mailed we will send you a Tracking Number for you to track your delivery progress.
- We DO NOT work for nor can we take responsibility for Australia Post or the parcel services so we cannot do anything about delays or delivery issues.
- We DO NOT replace wire that goes missing in the mail or misplaced at your address.
- IF you require responsibility/insurance for your delivery then we ask you to arrange collection of the goods from us. We will pack and make the goods available to you as 'ex works' only for your courier to collect.
Factory visits to view/buy wire Note: Click and collect only during Covid restrictions (click for details)
- We are NOT a shop. We are an industrial factory so any visits to us are strictly to our front office. No access is allowed into manufacturing operations to view products or processes.
- Visits to the site are welcome but STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT. Phone 02 4272 2905, 7.30am – 2.30pm Mon – Thursday.
- Visitors appointments for customers and reps are a MUST to ensure a staff member is made available to attend to you at our office. Unannounced visitors will be turned away!
- Collections of goods can be arranged by appointment as we offer a 'click and collect' service at our door.
NB: COVID-19 Alert: – During the COVID-19 alert period we will continue to offer our 'Click and Collect' service by phone appointment. Collection will be strictly limited to 'stay in car' collection within our carpark precinct.
- Due to different weights and sizes of your final order we cannot price postage and handling until you send us your enquiry.
- Payment details are detailed on our Quote.
- Wire will not be made up nor posted until payment is cleared in our account.
- Payments by EFT to our bank account, Cash or Credit card.
- Credit card payments available over the phone but strictly between 8am–2pm. Mon–Thursday.
- Credit card payments incur a 1.5% charge for orders over $50.